Monday, July 19, 2010

SF to Mass day one June 28th

went to sf to help my good homie dave drive a moving van and car from SF to outside of boston. stayed the night at stephs moms so i left home on the 28th. started in portland, southwest line was long. not my carrier
shit to skate in the portland airport
bloody marys here, i met some logger dude who was going to alaska, i think he'd never flown before. gnarly full beard, cut off flannel, gnarly logger dude. he was the illest

SFO

24th and mission bart banks son!
i lucked out just in time and showed up when the van was pretty much loaded. met ian, saw dan and watched dave stress out.

i was bummed that the temple across the street was under construction



dave smokes alot. you would too if you were moving across the country, your life in the back of a 26 foot long moving truck.

2 comments:

  1. Shit, I thoght I was the Illest, and I'm not cough'n! That log-jammer aint got shit on me. I wear cut-off dress shirts, kind of like a distressed business man or churchie, on a deserted island. And by the way, I'm from Oregon and can chop down old growth with the edge of my paw. "WAAAHHH!!"
    CODEMASTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO DAVE, pussy is still the raddest!!!

    ReplyDelete